Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WPS 4/18/07

Hello Wedding Poker Stars

Great game this evening!

Winner and new leader in our series:

Photoinla with 10 pts
usadrill with 7 pts
term76 with 5 pts

Next week same time...same place! If you didn't make it this week, we look forward to seeing you at the table next week. Don't lose all your money online before then!

If you would like to get into the game...just email me for instructions at info@weddingpokerstars.com.

Series prizes will be announced soon...meaning in the next couple months! The bigger this gets...the bigger the prizes!

No comments: