Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hello...we live in Maine!

This morning we awoke to over a foot of fresh snow! I am use to snow, living in Tahoe for 5 years, but this caught us a little off guard. There were golf courses open last week...now spring will just have to wait.

Even my FJ is California dreaming at this point!?!

Luckily Maine is quite neighborly...our neighbor Tim brought his snow blower over to help with the driveway. Thanks Tim!

1 comment:

emilie said...

Thanks for shoveling, sweets! Let's go make a snowman!