Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

San Francisco!

This week I will be in San Francisco with the liveBooks team. My time there always goes by so fast...it is such a beautiful city and the team is great! If you are going to be in town let me know, so we can grab a coffee or drink in the evening.

Cinco de Mayo wedding in Los Angeles! I am really looking forward to shooting Carrie and Patrick's wedding in LA. Carrie is the one person that I think I know that travels more than I do...she has been all over the country this year with auto shows. They are getting married in Redondo Beach, my old haunt, so I am looking forward to catching up with some old friends there.

PartnerCon Chicago! If you are going let me know...would love to hook up there. I have been to all the PartnerCon's and there is always terrific information being discussed. Looking forward to seeing Me Ra Koh, David Salomone, Davide Greene, Brody Dezember, Mike Colon and of course Mr. David Jay! I will be manning the liveBooks booth, so if you are thinking about buying a site I can show you what we have to offer.

3 comments:

LaCour said...

See ya there!

Looking forward to a great time in the Windy City.

Rachel

emilie said...

I'll hold down the fort while you're gone, missing you like crazy! Tho busy, I know this is going to be a great trip(s) for you! Safe travels! xo

Anonymous said...

J,

I am in town for a couple of days. Got time? Come by the studio. I leave for Mexico on thursday.