Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Dream Ticket '08

Never too early to start thinking about the '08 ticket. Unity08 has set up a cool spot on their site to choose your own.
Check out their site and choose your ticket!
http://www.unity08.com/dream_ticket

No comments: