Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hijack! Your Thoughts on Website Music

I found this on Charlotte Geary's blog and thought I would throw it up. I have long wondered about music on websites and I always turn it off, so interesting to see these poll results!

Your thoughts on website music

What's your opinion of background music in websites?

View Answers

When the music is right, I like it.
8 (4.4%)

It's ok, but I often turn it off.
62 (34.3%)

No way.
111 (61.3%)



EDITED TO ADD:
Wow, what fascinating results! I'm not a big fan of music on websites, either, and I had already decided not to use music on our new site. Thanks for validating my choice, gang!


Thanks for pulling off this poll Charlotte and your new site looks great!

2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Intentional and purposeful music is good...music just thrown on there to play in the background isn't.

Also, like any presentation it's about knowing your audience....If your website is meant to attract brides I'd suggest polling them. :)

J said...

DJ
Good point and I agree with purposeful music. I do bet that brides actually like it though...