Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Portland PUG

Tonight we met at the studio of The Photographers The PUG turnout was minimal but the group was great and we all went out afterwards. We ended up playing bingo at a local bar---you never know what your going to get into on the road!

Thanks to Kevin Meyers for showing me around Portland and leading the PUG!


No comments: