Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blog Delay

OK...OK, sorry about the blog delay!

I have been traveling a ton and recently had a great time at the Pictage PartnerCon in Chicago. Everyone there was really receptive to what we had to say and were quite interested in the demos of liveBooks editSuite.

More to come soon!

Little Poker Information:

Hello Wedding Poker Stars,

Tomorrow nights game is all set up! So under Tournament tab, then Private, the ID is 18076959 and password jsandifer. The past two weeks laguanaalbums has taken the 1st prize...about time to have a new winner(sorry Tony). I will be doing my best to take him out and look forward to seeing everyone at the table!

Here is how how the series stands:
photoinla 20pts
laguanaalbums 20pts
term76 19pts
usadrill 7pts
cmphoto 7pts
Niiice 5pts
shadowrock 5pts

Please feel free to let anyone else know about the series. I spoke to a few people this week that will be joining us!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, email me at info@weddingpokerstars.com

See you at the table!

Shuffle up and deal...

No comments: