Thanks for stopping by!

I look for interesting details of the wedding market and report on them here. I have traveled the country this year speaking with many photographers about everything from workflow to marketing... Everyone I met was willing to participate in a meaningful way to the discussion of market trends. That showed me that you are all very passionate about the business of wedding photography! I will continue to report on trends here as I see them come up in the industry. Please bookmark my blog, pass it around to friends and of course comment on what you find here! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your time! Putting together a new blog over at http://jbrides.wordpress.com/ so will be slowly transitioning to that!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hijack! -- LaCour

Friday, March 09, 2007

Photo Studio Time Lapse


Last weekend, Erin and I photographed the wedding of our good friends, Jen Sens and Eric Larson. Eric and Jen photographed our wedding in August. Check our their wedding photography website.

There were about 50 pro photographers at their wedding - which is always a challenge to shoot, because you feel like everyone is watching what you're doing to see if you're getting the best shot/angle. But it was fun to have so many talented photographers there. The coverage of their wedding should be nothing short of spectacular!

I wanted to share an awesome movie clip that Eric put together and emailed everyone. You HAVE TO SEE THIS! It's hilarious. Cy Cyr set up a photo studio with a remote trigger for the guests to shoot pictures of themselves. As you can imagine, we didn't have to shoot very many group pictures ourselves, we just sent them to the photo studio! The resulting movie clip is a time lapse of all the pictures taken at the photo studio. 1300 images at 10 frames per second.

**Click Here to watch the clip!-Mark
posted by Mark Adams | LaCour at 3:01 PM 2 comments

No comments: